These yummy Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are very chewy and so healthy they really can be breakfast cookies or a guilt free snack. Much less sugar than many cookie recipes and that's a good thing too. I think I prefer these over the Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies we made the other day.
- ¼ c Kricklewood Farm Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- 1 ½ c Rolled Oats, divided in 2. (Convert half of the amount into oat flour using a Food Processor)
- 1/3 c Brown Sugar
- ½ t Vanilla
- ¾ c Raisins
- ½ c Chopped Pecans
- 1 c All Purpose Flour
- ½ t Baking Soda
- ½ t Baking Powder
- ¼ t Cinnamon
- ½ t salt
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix the Kricklewood Farm Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil, brown sugar and vanilla.
- In separate, larger bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until well incorporated.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place heaping tablespoons full of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 8-10 min.
- Remove to a cooling rack.