This salad is perfect for a hot summer day when the tomatoes are fresh off the vine!
• 3 large tomatoes, sliced
• 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
• 1/4 cup Kricklewood Farm Basil Infused Sunflower Oil
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
1. Place tomato slices, alternating with mozzarella slices, on a large serving platter. 2. Combine Kricklewood Farm Basil Infused Sunflower Oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
3. Drizzle over tomatoes and mozzarella; sprinkle with basil and serve.