This simple pasta salad is fresh, fast, and flavorful! Best with fresh basil and tomatoes out of your own garden but not everyone is so lucky. Enjoy as a side with summer grilling.
- 500 gram Penne Pasta
- 2 Tbsp. Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- 4 Large Ripe Tomatoes
- ¾ Cup Fresh Basil
- ¼ Cup Red Onion
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- Cook penne pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, dice tomatoes, basil, and red onion.
- Place in a large bowl.
- When pasta is done cooking, drain, and immediately add to bowl.
- Stir in juice from lemon, minced garlic cloves, Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil, and salt. Toss well to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temp.