Smashed Potatoes are one of those side dishes with a high 'WOW' factor. Very easy to do and always a crowd pleaser. If your crew doesn't like things spicy, use Kricklewood Farm Garlic and Herb Bread Dipper. Serve with Aioli.
- 4-6 small - medium Red Skinned Potatoes
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 3-4 Tbsp Kricklewood Farm Chili & Herb Bread Dipper
Precook potatoes in Microwave oven or boil just long enough to make them easily smashed with a fork
- Lay out evenly on a cookie sheet or baking pan. Smash each with a fork. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Drizzle Kricklewood Farm Chili & Herb Bread Dipper over top. Add Chopped Onion and Mozzarella Cheese
- Bake 350 F for about 20 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with Kricklewood Farm Aioli.