Add a bit of spice to home fried potatoes with this recipe! Use Sweet Potatoes or your favourite kind, cut into shoestrings, slices or wedges.
• 1 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼-inch wide shoestrings (2-3 sweet potatoes)
• 4 Tbsp. Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili Sunflower Oil
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Toss sweet potatoes in a large bowl with Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili sunflower oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Transfer potatoes to oiled baking pan and bake for 20-30 min. Turn potatoes after first 10 min.
4. Serve hot with mayonnaise drizzled with Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili sunflower oil.