Why not take Grilled Cheese up a notch with a bit of heat! In this recipe our Spicy Garlic Aioli is spread on the outside of the bread instead of butter!
Ingredients: The amount you need will depend on how many sandwiches you are making but be sure to slather the Spicy Aioli thickly! If Spicy is not an option, works great with our classic Aioli.
- Kricklewood Farm Spicy Aioli
- Sliced Bread - your choice. I like a bread with decent body but not too much flavour for a better Cheesy Aioli experience.
- Grated Cheese - Mozarella and Parmesan (or whichever you prefer)
- Chopped Onion, Red Pepper, Cooked Bacon (optional, according to your taste)
- Preheat non-stick pan on low-medium. Control the heat so the Aioli doesn't burn.
- Sprinkle cheese and other ingredients on top of both slices of bread.
- Put the two together and spread Spicy Aioli on the outside of top slice of bread.
- Put in pan Aioli side down.
- Spread Spicy Aioli on the other side of the bread while first side starts cooking.
- Flip over after a few minutes, cut in the middle for maximum cheesy meltiness.
- Serve and enjoy!