Why not take Grilled Cheese up a notch with a bit of heat! In this recipe our Spicy Garlic Aioli is spread on the outside of the bread instead of butter!
- Kricklewood Farm Spicy Aioli
- Sliced Bread - your choice. I like a bread with decent body but not too much flavour for a better Cheesy Aioli experience.
- Grated Cheese - Mozarella and Parmesan (or whichever you prefer)
- Chopped Onion, Red Pepper, Cooked Bacon (optional, according to your taste)
- Preheat non-stick pan on low-medium. Control the heat so the Aioli doesn't burn.
- Sprinkle cheese and other ingredients on top of both slices of bread.
- Put the two together and spread Spicy Aioli on the outside of top slice of bread.
- Put in pan Aioli side down.
- Spread Spicy Aioli on the other side of the bread while first side starts cooking.
- Flip over after a few minutes, cut in the middle for maximum cheesy meltiness.
- Serve and enjoy!