Pasta and Veggies cooked with Sunflower Oil is a healthy and tasty choice and this meal can be ready in no time! If you crave more than Roasted Veggies, add some Grilled Sausage! Thank you Lori M for another amazingly simple recipe!
- 1 cup Fesh Basil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Savoury
- 1/4 cup Kricklewood Garlic Sunflower Oil plus extra for coating Veggies
- 1/2 cup Kricklewood Farm Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- 1/8 cup Asiago Cheese plus extra for topping
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Hemp Hearts
- Your choice of fresh tomatoes, sweet bell peppers and onions.
- Your choice of pasta
- Use a mortar and pestle to work the ingredients for the sauce into a thick paste.
- Coat veggies with Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil, spread on baking sheet and roast in 400° oven for 20 min until charred.
- Bring pot of water to boil and add fresh pasta according to directions.
- Drain pasta, pour Sauce over noodles and mix. Toss with oven roasted veggies.
- Optional: top with Grilled Sausage for meat lovers
- Serve with a topping of fresh asiago cheese