We're always happy to get fun inspiration for meals using Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oils. This looks yummy and will have to give it a try. It calls for Garlic or Chili Oil but I would try the two of them together. That way you get the best of both worlds - garlic with a bit of heat!
- 1 cup Polenta
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 cups Water
- Selection of Mixed Vegetables
- 2 cups Pho or Raamen Broth
- Kricklewood Farm Garlic and/or Chili Sunflower Oil according to taste
- Bring water to boil and add Polenta, reduce heat and stir for 5 minutes until mixture is separated from the side of the pot. Fold in Parmesan Cheese.
- Pour into shallow pan and place in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- In wok, mix broth, a good dash of Kricklewood Farm Garlic or Chili Sunflower Oil.
- Bring to heat and add a selection of vegetables: bean sprouts, red peppers, green beans, etc.
- Cook until veggies are done.
- Serve veggies and broth over a slice of Polenta, top with Kricklewood Farm Garlic and/or Chili Oil.