This can be a dinner for two for a special occasion or just when you feel like something a bit memorable. You can substitute Kricklewood Farm Garlic Infused Sunflower Oil instead of the Classic if you prefer more garlic.
- 3 tbsp. Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil.
- 1 1/2 lb. broccoli, cut into florets.
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced.
- 4 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- 1 c. all-purpose flour.
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice.
- Heat oven to 425°F. On rimmed baking sheet, toss broccoli and garlic with 1 Tbsp Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper; roast 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pound chicken breasts to even thickness, season with 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, then coat in flour. Heat 1 Tbsp Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil in large skillet on medium heat and cook chicken until golden brown 3 to 5 minutes per side. Nestle chicken amidst broccoli and roast until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is golden brown and tender, about 6 minutes.
- Return skillet to medium heat; add remaining Tbsp Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil, then lemon pieces, and cook, stirring, until beginning to brown, 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and 1/3 cup water and cook, stirring and scraping up any browned bits. Spoon over chicken and serve with broccoli, Kosher salt and pepper