Who would think this delicious dinner could be made in one pan! (not counting the skillet...) New potatoes with lemon and crispy kale with the chicken will be sure to make this everyone's favourite!
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds new red potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and leaves torn into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet with Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil.
- Season chicken thighs with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place chicken in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, garlic, thyme, rosemary, lemon and 2 tablespoons Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place potato mixture in a single layer around the chicken on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is almost cooked through and the potatoes are almost tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, massage kale with remaining 1 tablespoon Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil.
- Remove sheet pan from oven; stir potatoes and add kale. Place into oven and continue to roast for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the kale has crisped.
- Let stand 5 minutes, serve and enjoy.