This is a very elegant dish good for a nice simple meal. Tasty and pretty enough for company, but also to enjoy as a last minute weekend meal. Try scallops instead of shrimp or salmon or tuna for a variation on this delicious theme.
- 1/2 cup Kricklewood Farm Lemon Sunflower Oil
- 2 lb large uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 lb linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Add linguine pasta to large pot of salted boiling water. Cook al dente.
- Add half the Kricklewood Farm Lemon Sunflower Oil to a large pan, bringing to medium heat. Add the minced garlic cloves. Quickly stir for about 10-15 seconds.
- Add the Shrimp and cook for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until they are fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Drain cooked pasta and add it to the pan, turn the heat off and stir in the remaining Lemon Sunflower Oil. Add 1/4 cup of freshly chopped parsley on top.
- Top with fresh Parmesan and serve with baguette.