This is a healthy and easy chicken recipe your whole family will enjoy! Use Kricklewood Farm Basil Sunflower Oil, honey, garlic, lemon juice to make this amazing dish. This recipe uses a slow cooker but for those with an Insta-Pot I'm sure you can adapt this as well.
- 4 Tablespoon Kricklewood Farm Basil Infused Sunflower Oil
- 12 Skinless Bone-in Chicken thighs (about 5 pounds)
- 1 Pound Baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 Medium onions, cut into thin wedges
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Heat Basil infused sunflower oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Place the potatoes, onion and garlic in a 4 - to 6 quart slow cooker; top with chicken.
- Stir together honey, juice, cornstarch, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook, 6 to 8 hours on low or 3 to 4 hours on high.
- Serve garnished with rosemary sprigs, if desired.