This recipe will make everyone a lover of Cauliflower but if they don't, it's great with Brussell Sprouts, Broccolli or any other veggie you might have on hand.
• 3 tablespoons Kricklewood Farm Garlic Infused Sunflower Oil
• 1 head cauliflower
• Kosher salt to taste
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Freshly grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Trim head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets, dry well.
3. Toss Cauliflower with Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil (you may need more than 3 TBSP), kosher salt and black pepper until well distributed.
4. Pour onto a greased baking pan and bake for 20- 25 minutes, flipping once or twice. Cauliflower should be a dark, golden brown when baking is completed.
5. Remove from oven and serve.
Optional: top with Parmesan Cheese, put back in oven on broil to melt and brown cheese.