- 1 package (250g) of Henry’s Tempeh “Soy Original” or “Soy Red Pepper"
- Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cut the block of tempeh in 4 and using a collapsible steamer, steam it for +/- 10 min.
- Once cooled down, cut in very thin slices using a sharp knife.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray or brush with Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil.
- Align the slices like little solders.
- Again, spray or brush with Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil, making sure each piece is seasoned.
- Bake for +/- 10 min.
- Spray again.
- Bake for 10 extra min.
- If not crispy enough, turn the oven off and leave the tray in.
- Season to taste.
* Sprinkle with smoked paprika or a favourite spice!
* Instead of regular Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil, try with Roasted Chili or Garlic Infused
* If they go "softy" on you, just put them back in the oven for a few minutes (even just a toasted oven)