If you have a lot of Kale and looking for new ways to enjoy it, this is an easy recipe for Kale Chips. (Thank you Peggy). You can use Garlic Sunflower Oil, Chili Sunflower Oil or our classic Cold Pressed for this recipe.
- Kale – a big bunch
- 1 TBSP Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- Sea Salt, Black Pepper and Nutritional Yeast to Taste
- Wash Kale well, lay on paper or tea towel to drain. If you are picking very large kale, remove the vein. Cute into bite size pieces
- In a large bowl, drizzle with Kricklewood Sunflower Oil, toss to coat.
- Lay out on large sheet, sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutritional yeast then bake at 350.
- Check often and move around on pan to evenly crisp, every ten minutes until it starts to get crispy, then 5 minutes until all of it is crispy.