We're always looking for healthy ways to enjoy fries! These are oven baked using Garlic Sunflower Oil and coated with herbs and Parmesan. Serve with Garlic Aioli to make them more delish.
- ¼ cup Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil
- 6 medium potatoes cut into fries (enough to arrange in one layer on baking sheet)
- ½ teaspoon ground dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt – to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided in 2
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the fries in a mixing bowl and drizzle with Garlic Sunflower Oil.
- Add thyme and sea salt. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread on nonstick baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Return fries to bowl with the Sunflower Oil, sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to coat, return to baking sheet.
- Return to oven, bake until the Parmesan cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, season with salt.
- Serve with Kricklewood Farm Garlic Aioli and enjoy!