We got another recipe from Aiden M - it's an awesome side dish and a great way to use up some of the extra zucchini you might have this time of year! Optional: Smother with Kricklewood Farm Garlic Aioli to make it even more yummy! This recipe makes about 10 so you may want to double it if you have company!
- 1 tbsp Kricklewood Farm Garlic or Roasted Chili Sunflower Oil
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1/2 onion grated or finely diced
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 smashed garlic clove
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- Summer savory or rosemary
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, if too liquid add a little more bread crumbs.
- Using a greased small muffin tin, spoon 1 -2 TBSP into each to fill.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 F°
- Serve room temperature.