- 12 chicken thighs
- 2 Tbsp Kricklewood Farm Lemon Sunflower Oil
- 4 Tbsp Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- 2 Tsp rosemary
- 2 Tsp sage
- 2 Tsp thyme
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp ground cumin
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Place chicken in a deep bowl and drizzle with Kricklewood Farm Lemon Sunflower Oil rubbing the oil into the chicken to coat.
- In a small bowl mix together rosemary, sage, thyme, salt, cumin.
- Rub the spices onto each piece of chicken evenly.
- Place on baking sheet and cook in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or approximately 8 min less if bone in.
- Warm 4 Tbsp of Kricklewood Sunflower oil on med heat in skillet.
- Add 1 cup of each zucchini spirals, carrot spirals, squash spirals, stirring in the skillet to coat with oil. Cook approximately 6-8 min
- Serve Chicken thighs over bed of vegetable spirals.