If you have memories of growing up with tasteless mushy cheesy cauliflower casseroles….(as I did, sorry Mom)… you will love this crunchy flavourful version made with Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower OIl!
Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
Author: Kricklewood Farm
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 4 servings
- 3 tablespoons Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim head of cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets, dry well.
- Toss Cauliflower with with Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil (you may need more than 3 TBSP), kosher salt and black pepper until well distributed.
- Pour onto a greased baking pan and bake for 20- 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Cauliflower should be a dark, golden brown when baking is completed.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Optional: top with Parmesan Cheese, put back in oven on broil to melt and brown cheese.