Who doesn't love a Grilled Cheese once in awhile? This recipe replaces the butter on the outside of the bread with Kricklewood Farm Spicy Aioli. What you put inside is up to you. Your choice of cheese and maybe some extras too: onions, bacon.... Serve with Tomato Soup and you've got an awesome quick lunch!
- Kricklewood Farm Spicy Aioli
- Sliced Bread - your choice
- Grated Cheese - Mozarella, Cheddar, your choice
- Optional: Chopped Onion, Red Pepper, Cooked Bacon
- Preheat non-stick pan on low-medium.
- Sprinkle cheese and other ingredients on top of both slices of bread. Put the two together and generously spread Spicy Aioli on the outside of top slice of bread.
- Put in pan Aioli side down. Spread Spicy Aioli on the other side of the bread while first side starts cooking.
- Flip over after a few minutes, cut in the middle for maximum cheesy meltiness.
- Serve and enjoy!