- 4 Fresh chicken leg with backs
- 1/2 cup Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Wash and trim chicken legs, place in shallow glass dish.
- Combine Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil, lemon rind, rosemary, thyme and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken legs, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place wire rack in large roasting pan. Spread the lemon slices over the racks. Place the chicken legs, skin-side up, over the lemon. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Top with Kricklewood Farm Aioli and serve.