Grilling season is coming and who doesn't love chicken with a sweet and sour Asian flavour. This recipe uses Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, Teriyaki sauce and Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil for a juicy delicious hot off the grill meal.
- 2 lbs Chicken Thighs or Drumsticks
- ¼ cup Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- 2 cups Teriyaki Sauce
- 1½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Honey
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together all liquid ingredients and green onions.
- Add chicken to mixture, cover with plastic wrap and marinate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and microwave for 7 minutes to begin the cooking process before grilling.
- Place chicken on grill over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes per side (until the chicken reaches 165ºF).
- Remove from grill and serve hot.