This is a delicious and easy salad which takes little time and is a great side salad at a summer BBQ or main course. It features fresh beets, dried cranberries, goat cheese, baby greens and Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil.
- 6 medium (2 lbs) beets
- 1/4 cup Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil
- 3 cups of microgreens or arugula rinsed and spun dry
- 4 oz or 1/2 cup goat feta cheese diced or crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp granular mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/8 cup Balsamic or Red Wine Vinegar
- Slash of lemon juice
- Cook beets in a rolling boil for approximately 35 minutes.
- Peel and cube.
- Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Mix in other ingredients and toss with dressing