When Asparagus is in season there is nothing more rewarding than walking to the garden and harvesting a few spears for supper. Add Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil, Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Pepper. Bake or prepare on the BBQ Grill. Be sure to cook just to bright green. They should still have a nice crunchy bite to them when serving.
- 1 pound fresh Asparagus
- 2 Tbsp Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup loosely packed grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Break or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus spears.
- Arrange the spears on a foil-lined baking sheet and coat with Kricklewood Farm Garlic Oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the Parmesan.
- Bake until the cheese begins to brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!