A new way to enjoy Kricklewood Farm Bread Dippers! Trempette pour pain avec Chèvre (sounds fancier in French!) Take your favourite flavours and add a couple of Tablespoons to a fresh chèvre and serve with crackers and crudités! If you don’t have your own goat (thanks Delilah!) to provide fresh chèvre, store bought or regular cream cheese will do. I tried all four flavours and I have to say my favourites were the Garlic & Lemon and Roasted Chili & Herbs.
- 2 TBSP Kricklewood Farm Bread Dipper
- 200 grams Chèvre (or regular Cream Cheese)
- Add Bread Dipper to Cheese and work in to distribute evenly
- Chill for 2 hours or overnight
- Drizzle extra Bread Dipper on top when serving
- Serve with crackers and crudités of your choice