Sweet Corn and Arugala Salad
This is a light and tasty salad featuring fresh off the vine cherry tomatoes and fresh off the field sweet corn.
Author: Kricklewood Farm
- 3 TBSP Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- 2 TBSP lemon jiuce
- 6 cups fresh arugula
- 1½ cups fresh basil leaves torn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 11/2 cups fresh sweet corn kernels cooked
- 2 ounce chevre
- In a large bowl combine arugula, basil, corn and tomato.
- For the dressing - in a small bowl whisk Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil,
- lemon juice, salt, pepper, and drizzle over the salad , toss to coat.
- Divide among salad plates and crumble on chevre.