Thank you to Jennifer who sent in this recipe for Pita Chips using Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil. It is very simple and makes a great snack. Use the herbs and salts to your own preference and I’m thinking enjoy with hummus. Another option, try using some of the Kricklewood Farm Infused oils: garlic or roasted chili to add more flavour options.
- 1 package pita bread (4 full pitas)
- Krickewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- Salt and Herbs according to taste
- Using clean kitchen scissors, cut into quarters then peel two pieces apart.
- Brush one side with Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil
- Lay each brushed wedge oil side up on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with your favourite herbs and salt (garlic salt, onion powder and herbs to taste)
- Bake 6 minutes at 375. Do not overbake
- Store in paper lunch bag (never last more than a day or so!)