Sunflower Oil Hummus
Serve this hummus that is flavored with some heat with Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili Sunflower Oil as an appetizer with pita bread and veggie sticks or as a burger topper.
Author: Deb Abbott
Recipe type: Appetizer
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Serves: 6 servings
- ¼ cup Kricklewood Sunflower Oil
- 1 large can chick peas drained and rinsed well under cold water
- 1 large clove of garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 - 3 tbsp water
- Combine chick peas, garlic, Sunflower Oil and lemon juice to a food processor bowl.
- Pulse the mixture and gradually add in the water until you have the consistency that you like.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl and top with Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili Infused Sunflower Oil.
- Serve with pita bread and cut up vegetables as a dip use as a burger topping.