Spicy Sunflower Oil Hummus
Serve this hummus that is flavored with some heat with Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili Sunflower Oil as an appetizer with pita bread and veggie sticks or as a burger topper.
Author: Deb Abbott
Recipe type: Appetizer
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Serves: 6 servings
- ¼ cup Kricklewood Sunflower Oil
- 1 large can chick peas drained and rinsed well under cold water
- 1 large clove of garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 - 3 tbsp water
- Combine chick peas, garlic, Sunflower Oil and lemon juice to a food processor bowl.
- Pulse the mixture and gradually add in the water until you have the consistency that you like.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl and top with Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili Infused Sunflower Oil.
- Serve with pita bread and cut up vegetables as a dip use as a burger topping.