Our friend Deb Abbott sent us a photograph the other day of a sharing platter that she had made up with a few delicious looking creations all using Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil: Quinoa Taboulleh Salad, Marinated Feta Cheese, Hummus and a Black Bean Salad! Here is the recipe for the Hummus.
- ¼ cup Kricklewood Sunflower Oil
- 1 large can chick peas drained and rinsed well under cold water
- 1 large clove of garlic finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Combine the chick peas, garlic, Sunflower Oil and lemon juice to a food processor bowl. Pulse the mixture and gradually addin the water until ou have the consistence that you like.
- Scrape the mixture into a bowl and top wthi a splash of Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili Infused Sunflower Oil
- Serve with pita bread and cut up vegetables as a dip, or use as a burger topping.