Spicy Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
Spicy oven roasted sweet potatoe fries are a delicious appetizer or side dish, especially when served with a spicy mayonnaise for dipping.
Author: Kricklewood Farm
Recipe type: Appetizer or Side Dish
Serves: 2 portions
- 1 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼-inch wide shoestrings (2-3 sweet potatoes)
- 4 Tbsp. Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili Sunflower Oil
- 4 tsp. finely chopped sage leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Toss sweet potatoes in a large bowl with Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili sunflower oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer potatoes to oiled baking pan and bake for 20 min.
- Turn potatoes after first 10 min.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise drizzled with Kricklewood Farm Roasted Chili sunflower oil.