Our friend Deb Abbott sent us a photograph the other day of a sharing platter that she had made up with a few delicious looking creations all using Kricklewood Farm Sunflower Oil: Quinoa Taboulleh Salad, Marinated Feta Cheese, Humus and a Black Bean Salad! Here is the recipe for the Marinated Feta Cheese:
- ½ cup Kricklewood Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- 1 cup of Milkhouse Dairy Sheep Milk Feta diced into small bite size pieces
- 1 tbsp crushed red peppercorns
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint leaves finely sliced (chiffonade)
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and let sit in the fridge for one day.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers