Lemon Infused Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Looking for a special quick and easy dish on a busy weekday night? This recipe combines Kricklewood Farm lemon and garlic infused Sunflower Oil with shrimp and pasta and can be ready to serve in about a half hour. Enjoy!
Author: Kricklewood Farm
Recipe type: Main Course
- • 1 lb raw shrimp (Large and deveined)
- • 2 tablespoons Kricklewood Farm Lemon Sunflower Oil
- • 4 tablespoons Kricklewood Farm Garlic Sunflower Oil
- • 4 medium garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- • ¼ tablespoon red pepper flakes
- • 1lb of your favourite pasta
- • 2 teaspoons unbleached Flour
- • ½ cup white balsamic vinegar
- • ¾ cups clam juice
- • ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
- • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- • 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- • dash sea salt
- • dash black pepper
- Toss shrimp with 2 Tbs Lemon Sunflower Oil, 2Tbs Garlic Sunflower Oil, a dash of Sea Salt and Black pepper in a medium bowl. Let shrimp marinate at room temperature 20 minutes.
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add 1 Tbs Sea Salt and pasta. Cook until just al-dente (~11-13min). Drain pasta, reserving ¼ cup cooking water.
- While pasta is cooking, add 2 Tbs Garlic Sunflower Oil to a skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Once oil begins to thin and spread to sides of pan add shrimp. Saute shrimp 2 minutes or until just before done. Transfer shrimp to medium bowl.
- Reduce skillet heat to low and add 3 teaspoons minced garlic and Red pepper flakes, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add flour and stir continuously for 1 minute. Stir in white balsamic and cook for an additional minute. Add clam juice and parsley; cook until mixture starts to thicken, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat, whisk in butter and lemon juice. Add shrimp and pasta and cook an additional 1-2 minutes. If sauce becomes too thick slowly add reserved cooking water to desired consistency.
- Top with parmesan cheese before serving and season with sea salt and black pepper