Who doesn’t love pancakes for a weekend breakfast! This easy pancake recipe is made special with the citrusy flavour of Kricklewood Farm Lemon Infused Sunflower Oil, blueberries from Briarlea Farm in Lyndhurst and local maple syrup.
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
Author: Kricklewood Farm
Recipe type: Breakfast / Brunch
Serves: 8-10 pancakes
- 3 tablespoons Kricklewood Farm Lemon Infused Sunflower Oill
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Use a small bowl to lightly beat egg. Add milk and Sunflower Oil and mix.
- Use a large bowl to mix dry ingredients.
- Pour in egg mixture and mix just until smooth, being careful not to over mix.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat.
- Scoop approximately ¼ cup for each pancakes into pan.
- Add a few blueberries to each.
- Watch for bubbles to form, flip and brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with more blueberries, local maple syrup and butter.