Garlic Mashed Potatoes
One of the best and easiest way to use Kricklewood Farm Garlic Infused Sunflower Oil. Always a hit at every occasion.
Author: Kricklewood Farm
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 lb red skinned potatoes
- 2 tbs Kricklewood Farm Garlic Infused Sunflower Oil
- 2 tbs sour cream
- freshly cracked pepper and salt to taste
- Cut washed pototoes into 2-3" pieces.
- Add to cold salted water in medium sized saucepan.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to minimum-medium, simmer for about 20 minutes
- Test with fork for doneness, fork should go right in.
- Drain water, saving for later use (google it, lots to do with left over potato water).
- Put saucepan back on element which is now off but still a bit warm. This step ensures that the potatoes aren't soggy.
- Mash and add Kricklewood Farm Garlic Infused Sunflower Oil, sour cream, freshly cracked pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve and wait for the compliments!