BBQ Chicken Kabobs With Lemon and Roasted Pepper Sunflower Oil
A quick and tasty dish for BBQ season. Serve with a side of Chili Oil Oven Roasted Potatoes.
Author: Kricklewood Farm
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons Kricklewood Farm Lemon Infused Sunflower OIl
- 3 teaspoon Kricklewood Farm Roasted Pepper Infused Sunflower Oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Lemon and Roasted Pepper Sunflower Oil.
- Cut chicken breast in into 1½ inch square pieces
- Marinate chicken in Sunflower Oil for up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken onto skewers,
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear. Drizzle lemon and roasted pepper oil over the chicken and salt and pepper to taste.